Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Anthropologie, Clothing Store Display - Studio Journal

Floor Display


                  The floor display at a clothing store called Anthropologie, was exactly the kind of inspiration I needed to start looking into other objects I can create in nature. I really liked the contrast of the wood with the cardboard and fabrics. The “nature like“ print on the fabric keeps the environment intact, but it may be interesting to try the same idea with some bright colored fabric and painted cardboard. I also want to see if I am able to find some bark of a tree to manipulate and coincide with the cardboard. In our dreams nothing is usually what it seems to be and things are usually “outta wack” so I think this idea would work well with lucid dreaming as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment