Sunday, February 20, 2011

February Series

These images were shot in the bedrooms of my home at college. I live with three roommates and we are all extremely different. We all have very different personalities and style which I wanted to show through the rooms and places we keep our belongings. The four of us come from different backgrounds and towns but each seem to have creative personalities that can be seen in the way we live. These photographs were shot unknowingly early in the morning before the girls had a chance to make their beds. The ways in which they left their beds is their mark left in that space in that moment of waking up. Because I am interested in lucid dreaming and have been exploring taking pictures without people, I wanted to see if I could portray dreams and sleeping without the people who are creating them.

Jacki's Room

Andrea's Room

Katie's Room

Ali's Room








No comments:

Post a Comment